Our Mission and Values
Richer, socially just and safer lives for vulnerable people with disability through advocacy provided in freely given independent relationships.
Citizen Advocacy South Australia Inc. creates and supports intentional, sustainable relationships between vulnerable people with disability and suitable members of the community for the specific purpose of enhancing quality of life for people with disability.
Citizen Advocacy South Australia Inc. strives to apply the principles and practices of the Citizen Advocacy model as outlined in Citizen Advocacy Program Evaluation.
- We value relationships;
- We value compassion, commitment and courage;
- We value equity and social justice;
- We value collaboration;
- We value integrity, ethical practice, and proactivity;
- We value innovation, creativity and continuous improvement;
- We value safe work practices;
- We value clear and transparent processes.